High Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC)
HPLC is the widely used method for the purification and separation of the components in a sample. LabTech HPLC System is the flexible and reliable workhorse that meets your fundamental HPLC separation requirements. The system is synonymous with dependable, routine performance and versatility.
Compact design provides flexible configurations to meet various applications.
High accuracy, precision, and sensitivity.
Small dead volume, low noise, and low drift.
Large LCD screen for convenient operation
P600 High Pressure Liquid Pump
UV600Plus UV Detector
Column and Column Oven (optional)
P600 high pressure liquid pump
· Principle tandem double plunger
· Flow range: 0.001～9.999ml/min
· Flow precision: <0.08%RSD
· Flow accuracy: ±1%
· Maximum pressure: 42MPa
· Plunger cleaning: On-line cleaning
UV600PLUS UV detector
· Wavelength scope: 190～600nm
· Light source: Deuterium lamp (standard)
· Tungsten lamp (optional)
· Wavelength accuracy: ±1.0 nm
· Wavelength precision: ±0.2 nm
· Vertical type
· Temperature control range: RT-120°C
· Temperature accuracy: 0.1°C
· Temperature control mode: PID
CDF data format: compatible with Microsoft Office, AIA standard, and workstations of many leading manufacturers, such as Agilent and Waters.
Settable parameters of pump, detector, and autosampler
Settable sample load method.
Automatically process peak identification, baseline correction, segmentation of overlapped peaks.
Quantitative results can be output to Excel format via clipboard; Analysis records can be saved directly into an Access database.
The arithmetic program can overlap different chromatogram simultaneously.
The consumption of mobile phase can be monitored automatically.